Do Not Feed the Monkeys (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Do Not Feed the Monkeys. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
new game by alawar
About the Game
You are invited to join “The Primate Observation Club”, where you will observe the lives of caged monkeys and carefully analyze the information obtained.
GLOSSARY OF TERMS:
- THE PRIMATE OBSERVATION CLUB: a shadowy group that observes other people through surveillance cameras and compromised webcams.
- YOU: the newest member of the CLUB, tired of your run-down apartment, dull existence and boring job.
- MONKEYS: dozens of strangers who have fallen prey to your voyeurism.
- VOYEURISM: Exactly what you think it is (and also the reason why we’re rated “MATURE”).
- PRIVACY: Something that the monkeys think they have.
- PC (PERSONAL COMPUTER): Yep, we put a PC in your game that’s on your PC so that you can work on a PC while you’re playing the game that’s on your PC!
- FEEDING THE MONKEYS: Interacting or interfering with the subjects in any way. Feeding the monkeys is strictly prohibited.
- SHIT HITTING THE FAN: What may (or may not) happen if you feed the monkeys.
Oddly enough, club members keep feeding the monkeys as though they just can’t abide by this very simple rule! How about you? Will you help those you’re spying on, extort them, expose them and sabotage their dreams, or will you follow your instructions and sit twiddling your thumbs while the world burns?
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GS, ATI Radeon HD 3470
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
- Additional Notes: Using the Minimum Configuration, we strongly recommend to use minimal settings in order to not experience low frame rates.