Death Trash (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Death Trash. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Death Trash features a world where cosmic horrors long for humanity but meet punks with shotguns. Influenced by post-apocalyptic, horror, and cyberpunk classics but with a fresh personality of its own. Death Trash combines the crunch and depth of old-school, role-playing classics with the controls and game feel of modern games.
Death Trash is an open-world, singleplayer role-playing game with handcrafted levels, a strong story campaign and optional local co-op gameplay.
The game features real-time gameplay with ranged and melee combat, stealth, multiple choice dialogue, an inventory of items and worms, a crafting system, and skills like pickpocketing and puking.
Travel through a gritty, post-apocalyptic wasteland by world map and explore hand-painted, organic locations. Meet exciting characters, talk to the Fleshkraken, visit the Puke Bar, or descend into old temples in search of expanding your awareness.
Customize your own character through stats and making in-game decisions. Experience the story and discover side quests. Fight against machines and larger-than-life monsters. Or become their friend.
Death Trash features extensive player freedom:
- manual save games
- dialogue can be left anytime
- kill everyone or...
- don't kill anyone!
Humans traveled to the stars and some of them settled on the planet Nexus with its ancient secrets of stone and flesh. But secrets were unearthed, and the civilized people had to flee into enclosed habitats. The wasteland is reigned now by outcasts, controlling machines, and offsprings of the worm.
You are one of the outcasts, pushed outside with a dangerous burden to carry, and your path will take you through deserts, ruins, the underground, and beyond.
Singleplayer / Multiplayer Details
The main feature of Death Trash is the immersive single-player campaign. But the game also contains a local co-op mode:
- Covering the full campaign. The second player can drop in and drop out anytime.
- Second player has their own character, stats, inventory etc. but shared quest progress.
- Both players are restricted to the same location and traveling on the world map happens together.
- Both players can perform actions separately, including dialogue, and don't interrupt each other.
- The game has a shared screen mode (default) and a permanent split screen mode.
We're not planning an online co-op mode due to limited development resources. We will evaluate this again in the future.
Steam Remote Play Together will be possible.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space