Cross Racing Championship Extreme (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Cross Racing Championship Extreme. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Cross Racing Championship (CRC) allows players to experience the thrills of high-speed on and off road racing across vast open terrains.
Racers can contest over 60 races across six distinct environments, ranging from icy mountainous regions and lush countryside to parched desert areas and beaches.
CRC appeals to rally and road-racing fans with its crossover approach to vehicles and race circuits.
CRC features multiplayer action and extensive set-up options which are integral parts of the game along with realistic real-time damage and stunning graphical effects.
The vehicles are fully customisable both in their appearance and performance using an intuitive and powerful interface.
CRC EXTREME edition includes all patches and addons made for CRC, including:
- 60 multiplayer maps; 10 multiplayer gamemodes such as Cross-Race, Return the Flag, Sumo, Capture the Flag, Catch the Flag, Destruction Zone, Free Ride, Gate Hunt, Jamboree and King Zone. Current version also supports Windows 10 and 16:9, 16:10 aspect ratio screens and windowed mode.
- AI drivers have the ability to learn the various tracks to offer the player a realistic and continually challenging racing experience.
- AI drivers can react emotionally and can become angry or they can be afraid of the player and can be as unpredictable as human players.
- Incredibly accurate handling system
- Realtime damage system
- 100% simulation, no cheat forces.
- Dynamic modelling of tyres, surfaces and aero-dynamics
- Multiple gameplay modes including various single player and multiplayer dedicated game modes (see above).
- Non linear career mode
- Special “hot seat” mode
- Fully player customisable cars including race number, decals, paint job and performance tuning.
- Highly detailed interiors, particle effects, detailed car components including articulated suspension systems and glowing disc brakes.
- Detailed and living environments.
- Real time environment mapping
- High Dynamic Range imaging
- Bump mapping
- Specular highlights
- Flare and Glow effects
- Animated textures
- Pixel shader water reflection effects for lakes, rivers, ponds and Waterfalls
- Motion Blur
- Noise Effects
- Automatic Contrast Balancing
- There are five default soundtracks from the rock/metal band SZEG.
- You can also listen to your own music, just copy your mp3 in Cross Racing Championship \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ music \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ ingame or menu folder
- Volume adjustment with the numeric keys "+" and "-", track selection by ", ()
Special thanks to ImageCode and Adrian 'Silent' Zdanowicz for the hard work on bringing back this game to Steam!
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: Pentium IV 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Gerforce 2 MX 400 or ATI Radeon 8500
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 700 MB available space