Conway: Disappearance at Dahlia View (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Conway: Disappearance at Dahlia View. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Sometimes it takes a nightmare to wake a place like Dahlia View.
Lead the investigation into a missing child and discover the dark secret of Dahlia View in this story-driven observational thriller from the creators of The Occupation and Ether One.
Conway: Disappearance at Dahlia View is a gripping observational thriller set in 1950s England. When 8-year-old Charlotte May is reported missing from Dahlia View, retired detective Robert Conway searches for the truth behind her disappearance, observing his neighbours from his apartment window and questioning their behaviour. As suspicions escalate, Conway launches his own investigation into Charlotte May’s disappearance, following leads, uncovering new evidence and piecing the case together on an unpredictable path to the truth.
- Experience a tense and emotional story in an all-new detective thriller from White Paper Games, the creators of The Occupation and Ether One.
- Explore Dahlia View, solve puzzles and investigate residents to discover new evidence, profile suspects and piece together your investigation.
- Lead the investigation into a missing person as Robert Conway, a retired detective living in Dahlia View.
- Observe the actions of Dahlia View’s residents to uncover clues, study suspicious behaviour and gain new leads.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 x64
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4670K (4 * 3400) or equivalent / AMD Ryzen 5 2500U (4 * 2000) or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 ( 2048 MB) / Radeon RX 560X (4096 MB)
- Storage: 10 GB available space
1. After purchase, expect a message from the seller:
a) full access to the email to which the account was registered
b) full access to the new account
2.Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
3.Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
4.Install and start the application, login with your Account name and Password that the Site-Games.Com sent.
5. The game will be in the Library section. Click Install and follow the Steam instructions.