Cloud Gardens (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Cloud Gardens. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Harness the power of nature to overgrow lo-fi scenes of urban decay and manufactured landscapes. Create small overgrown dioramas of brutalism and beauty by planting seeds, repurposing hundreds of discarded objects and creating unique structures for nature to reclaim.
Dive into a relaxing sandbox mode with no goals, or take on a multi-chapter “campaign” where the task is to strike a balance between the natural and the manufactured. Adding objects will encourage lush vegetation to grow, but each object must be covered in foliage in order to proceed.
This is a chill game where the primary goal is to delight in your own creativity. Players can also download short videos of their completed dioramas and share them with other gardeners from across the internet.
- Solve organic puzzles in a serene 3D space.
- Create to your heart’s content in sandbox mode.
- Unlock an enormous catalogue of objects and plantlife.
- Share your creations.
- Featuring generative soundscapes by Amos Roddy, composer of Kingdom.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8+
- Processor: 2.4GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 9800 / ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 300 MB available space