City Game Studio: a tycoon about game dev (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game City Game Studio: a tycoon about game dev. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
January 1975, you've just created your own video game company. You are renting a tight place that allows you to develop your first game. Quickly, your games are successful and you already have to move, but it is up to you to cross the city to pick your next local. In the blink of an eye you are hiring artists to improve the visual aspect of your games. Next came developers and then testers.
But a problem remains, even if your games are brilliant, you don't have enough fans to self-publish a big game to make your studio profitable. You will have to turn to video game editors who will carve out the lion's share. Chaining successes is the only way of getting rid of the publishers. Furthermore you will be able to publish your own publishing contracts. Then you will then be ready to dominate the market and buy back your competitors.
- Develop or rent game engines
- Receive/publish game offers
- Buying or renting several buildings
- Develop and manage a digital store
- Cracking competitors' games
- Unlocking new game genres
- Spy the competitors
- Hire staff
- Organize marketing campaigns
- Organizing and attending conventions
- Buy out companies
- Executing contracts that trains your employees
- Porting games to several consoles
- Design your company logo
- Manage your employees' schedules
- Get awarded Game of the Year
- Console exclusive game
- Have a good time
This game doesn’t have
- eSport competitions
- An R&D department
- A multiplayer mode
City Game Studio is inspired by marvelous games like
- Game Dev Story
- Game Dev Tycoon
- Software Inc
- Sim City
- Mad Games Tycoon
Join Us On Discord
Community LocalisationATTENTION: Some of our localizations were made by our ❤️ community. Check the current translations of your language to make sure the game is localized far enough for you to enjoy.
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Processor: Single Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 (1280x720)
- Storage: 512 MB available space
- Sound Card: Stéréo