Chasing Static (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Chasing Static. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
In the dead of night a fierce storm rages across North Wales. Miles from any town, Chris Selwood seeks refuge in a remote roadside café. Shortly thereafter Chris experiences a horrific sight as he finds the café waitress pinned to the ceiling by something with fierce glowing eyes, he passes out waking up to the dusty old abandoned remains of the café.
Explore the untouched wilderness of rural Wales as you uncover the forgotten remains of a mysterious facility and try to piece together what happened to the missing villagers of Hearth.
Inspired by 80s Sci-Fi horror and contemporary surrealist cinema, Chasing Static delivers a unique take on the narrative adventure genre through new audio driven gameplay mechanics and non-linear exploration.
- Sonic Exploration - Audio driven gameplay mechanics have you hunting anomalies with an experimental Frequency Displacement Monitoring Device.
- Lo-Fi, Hi-Fi - Crunchy low poly visuals reminiscent of PS1 classics with full voice acting, high quality sound design and a modern approach to gameplay.
- Non-Linear Gameplay - Explore the world of Chasing Static at your own pace, uncovering it's secrets in any order you please.
- Bite-sized Terror - A self-contained story with an average playtime of 2 hours.
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-bit
- Processor: i5 2300 or AMD FX-6120
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti or AMD Radeon HD 6770
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space