Cannibal Crossing (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Cannibal Crossing. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Cannibal Crossing is an over the top action-survival game where you must explore a randomly generated town while scavenging, building a base, fighting hordes of deadly foes, and searching for a way to escape! Along the way, you'll encounter bandits, cannibals and beasts (mostly cannibals) – as well as other survivors. Face increasingly large swarms of enemies as you add to and improve your arsenal of weapons.
- Play Alone – or With Up to 3 Friends: Face the days alone or get by with a little help from your friends in a cooperative experience. Run slightly faster than them so they get eaten instead of you.
- Randomly Generated Open World: Earlsboro has a different layout every time you play, and you will have to adapt to find the supplies you need. Explore the town to find special encounters, unique buildings with their own specialized loot, and places to fortify for temporary safety.
- Rescue Other Survivors: Help out other survivors, who will then be available to follow you around, help you upgrade buildings, and become permanently unlocked as playable characters.
- Choose Your Character: There are 10 unique characters to play, with their own traits, special abilities, equipment, and playstyles. Each character has their own unique unlockable classes, for even more ways to play the game.
- Build Your Base: You can pick any spot in the world to try to carve out a little bit of safety with a fortified base. Place down turrets, walls, and other defenses. Then place down structures to help out your team, such as Ammo Presses, Quantum Mailboxes, Smelters, Luck Shrines, and more.
- Enemy Hordes: Nearly the entire town has turned into mutant cannibals with questionable manners, and worse things are coming. Fight or flee from your enemies, and get respite by hiding in buildings that you can barricade. Use firearms, explosive traps, melee weapons, fire, sniping, overly volatile parked cars, and other methods to face large groups.
- Invasion Events: With a short warning, massive groups of enemies can descend on you. Run like hell, bring out your big guns, or get assistance from your base defenses. Sometimes, with stealth and fast reflexes, you can turn the tables and take the fight to the enemy's base instead of yours.
- Big Bosses: Defeat special boss monsters to get closer to escaping the town. Watch out, as every boss kill makes future bosses stronger.
Official Steam Product Page
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+) and Windows 10, 64-bit versions only
- Processor: 2 GHZ, CPUX64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics APIDX10, DX11, and DX12-capable GPUs
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1250 MB available space