Boinihi: The Ki Codex (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Boinihi: The Ki Codex. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Boïnihi: The K’i Codex is, in the pure tradition of the Black Cube series, an exploration game where solving puzzles requires observation and learning the codes of the world. Created by Simon Mesnard (ASA, Catyph, Myha...) and magnified by an oriental-sounding music composed by Yazorius, Boïnihi has a gameplay never before seen in the series, halfway between Myst-like and traditional adventure games.
"An astronaut has been wandering through space for 4 years, and finally landed on an uncharted moon, where a mysterious hermit used to live alone. Boïnihi was his name, and he was one of the rare survivors of a terrible event known as "Day Zero", which happened long, long ago..."
Boïnihi is an independent and self-funded game, mainly created by one person. It has been envisaged as a 1st person adventure with a hybrid gameplay (3rd person camera). You will go through an exotic story based on the exploration of a faraway moon and the solving of didactic logical puzzles. This game is reminiscent of the Myst series but also point and click games like Syberia, The Longest Journey...
Hybrid gameplay, between 1st person adventure (Myst, Rhem...) and 3rd person (Syberia, etc.)
Please note that a large part of Boïnihi is played with mouse, however moving the character is closer to what you could see in Grim Fandango and so playing with keyboard is mandatory (arrows or WASD).
Visit the regions of the moon of the hermit, take notes on a piece of paper, and solve the puzzles!
- A new episode in the The Black Cube sci-fi series (ASA, Catyph, Myha...), which can be played separately
- Visit the moon of Boïnihi (4 regions: Peibin Lake, Library Island, Ailhon Woods and Hydra Crest)
- Play as a Terran astronaut. Pick up items. Search for clues and solve puzzles to progress in the story
- 3D character on prerendered backgrounds
- Around 7~12 hours long (without the use of a walkthrough)
- Includes 3d animated videos for a better immersion
- 12 original music tracks composed by Yazorius, instruments with an asian/oriental sound
- Bonus folder included in the game files (mp3, video, DVD cover, comics...)
- Starring Klemens Koehring (Dark Nights with Poe and Munroe, JULIA: Among the Stars...) as the voice of the Hero Astronaut and as the voice of Boïnihi
- Learn step by step to decode the mysterious K'i Codex, a handpainted book made by Boïnihi himself
- Developed with Visionaire Studio engine (Deponia...)
- Available for Windows in English and French
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2Ghz+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Non-Dedicated (shared) video card with at least 512MB Shared VRAM & openGL 2.0 support
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Standard sound card - openAL compatible
- Additional Notes: Some of the puzzles rely on colors and sound. Keyboard is mandatory to move the character.