Axis Football 2021 (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Axis Football 2021. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Axis Football 2021 is back with loads of new gameplay improvements, football gaming's most complete Franchise Mode, and massive customization additions!
New In Axis Football 2021:
- Added an NFL-style league setup option for franchise mode with two conferences and four divisions each
- Added the option to select which teams will participate in your franchise
- Axis Hall of Records: track all-time team and individual leaders across a wide range of single game, season, and career stats
- A complete (NFL-style) overtime rule set complete with a coin toss.
- Touchdown and play celebrations.
- Dozens of new animations and smoother gameplay
- Field Flipping: the offense will now drive both directions on the field.
- Redesigned AI play-calling and clock management.
- Before and after play player movement (walking to and from huddle)
- Create a team feature.
- Team logo editor: choose from hundreds of stock images, then edit their colors
- Team colors editor: choose from hundreds of templates or create your own
- Team details (name, city) editor.
- Team field and endzone editor: change your field style and endzone design.
- Team playcalling strategy editor: change which types of plays are called on a variety of down and distances.
- Redesigned Uniform editor with massive customization
- Added the ability to change a player's position in the player editor
- Career Stats for players will now track all of the teams a player has been on
- Kick Returners and Punt Returners can now be set on the Depth Chart
- Added keyboard support to several on-screen keyboard screens
- Added loads of new animations for QB, linemen, runners, receivers, and defenders.
- Added logic for throwing passes to receivers before they've made their cut
- Added new stat tracking: Yards after catch, tackles for loss, kick/punt returner stats, and more!
- Separated different touchdown types (receiving, rushing, defensive) into their own stat category
- New stadiums (Arizona, Dallas, and Detroit)
- Bug fixes from previous versions
franchise Mode Features:
- Multiple league setup options (NFL-style, Tier style)
- All-time record tracking
- Player Contracts
- Practice Squads
- Free Agency
- Retiring Players
- Weekly and Yearly Awards
- Dynamic, tiered league structure with playoffs, promotions, and relegations
- Unlimited seasons
- 16 week seasons
- Player progressions based on performance, age, potential, and playtime
- End of season drafts
- Season-long team stats
- Individual league leader stats
- Franchise stats
- Depth chart control
- Play, coach, spectate, or simulate matches
- League and team schedule viewer
- Spectate other matches
- Player Vs AI
- Coach Mode (1p & 2p)
- Spectator Mode
- Local Player Vs Player
- Franchise Mode
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Quad Core Intel i5 or AMD equivalent 4 GHz+
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB+
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 4 GB available space