Atomic Society (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Atomic Society. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Post Apocalyptic Town Building Where You Set The Laws
Can you rebuild a town that can keep hundreds of people alive after a nuclear war?
What kind of laws would you set - and how would you enforce them?
- SURVIVE. Starting out with nothing, slowly build a large settlement that can keep hundreds of people fed, watered, healthy, housed and entertained... if you can.
- CRIME. Citizens commit crimes and enact a wide range of social issues as you play.
- JUDGE. Act as judge over a range of real-world social issues including abortion, murder, vegetarianism, drug use, cannibalism, and several other controversial topics.
- PUNISH. Choose execute, long or short prison sentences, toleration and even encouragement for all issues that happen in your town.
- CONTROL. Create and control your own leader character. Use this person to help build your town, or explore the world for salvage and upgrades. Walk around your town up close.
- BELIEVE. Pick what you believe and share that with others through violence, exile or education.
- EXPAND. Convert ruined houses and offices into useful buildings or loot them for supplies. Research new buildings and trade excess goods.
- Custom difficulty mode lets you tweak the experience to be as brutal or gentle as you like.
- 35 types of structure to consider building, each with a unique appearance and use.
- 9 huge, handcrafted environments to try and build a town in ranging from deserts, to tropical islands, to snowy mountains.
- A high degree of randomisation to add replay value.
- Face up to the problems of poor sanitation, plague and how to treat the elderly.
- OS: Windows (Any Version From 7 upwards)
- Processor: Dual Core Processor (i3 or equivalent)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 500+ (or equivalent). 2GB of Video Ram
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space