ATOM RPG Trudograd (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game ATOM RPG Trudograd. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Please note: Since Trudograd continues the story of ATOM RPG it is recommended to play the previous title before the sequel.
Trudograd is a stand-alone story expansion to ATOM RPG - a turn-based roleplaying game set in post-apocalyptic Soviet Union. It is inspired by classic cRPG titles of the past, such as early Fallout, Wasteland and Baldur’s Gate series.
22 years ago the USSR and the Western Bloc destroyed each other in a nuclear inferno. Millions died instantly, society collapsed and technology was sent back into the Middle Ages. You are a member of ATOM – an organization tasked with protecting the post-apocalyptic remnants of humanity.
Two years ago you – a rookie agent of ATOM – were sent on a dangerous mission into the Soviet Wastes. As a result, you uncovered certain information about a new threat that can potentially destroy the struggling remnants of humanity.
In ATOM RPG: Trudograd your goal is to travel to a giant post-apocalyptic metropolis that withstood the tests of nuclear obliteration and social collapse. There you must find what is thought to be humanity’s last hope in fending off the menace from outer space!
- Start a new game with a new character OR continue playing as your ATOM RPG character - for this you must make a save file after beating ATOM RPG’s last boss and upload it into Trudograd via a helpful menu;
- Explore a vast open world, containing 40+ hours of gameplay and 45+ populated locations, from a snowy post apocalyptic megapolis and its outskirts to secret Soviet military bunkers, a large pirate tanker in the frozen sea and a mysterious island, among many more;
- Visit 30+ combat-only locations where you will get to fight tens of foe varieties from mercenaries to merciless mutants;
- Meet 300+ characters, each with a unique portrait and branching dialogue;
- Complete 200+ quests, most with multiple solutions and outcomes;
- Try out our fully voiced visual text quests with branching plots and unique hand made artwork;
- Arm yourself with 100+ models of distinct weaponry with 75+ weapon mods for further customization;
- Protect yourself using any of the 3 unique powered Soviet-style exoskeleton armor suits, with 20+ ways to customize and modify them for any playstyle;
We really hope you will enjoy ATOM RPG: Trudograd!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 64-bit (7 SP1+/8/8.1/10)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Phenom II
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 6670 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 16 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card