American Theft 80s (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game American Theft 80s. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
About the Game
It's the 80s, so put on your nostalgia glasses (even if you weren't there)!
From the creators of Thief Simulator.
Every house, bank, shop and museum can be robbed with the right tools, you just have to know how to do it.
Earn your way up in a county full of corruption and crime while discovering what the residents are hiding.
That's right, if you see a house, bank or a shop you can get inside, but learn about the tenants first. You don't want to get caught.
Remember VHS, cassette players and CRT TVs? No? Well now you can get to know them. Tenants will surely share them with you, albeit not knowingly.
Earn cash and reputation in the underground world filled with corruption and crime.
Sometimes the only thing you can do is get in the car and drive as fast as possible. But be careful, the cops are not playing around and will chase after you.
Make sure to bribe the police to avoid being wanted.
There are many classic styled minigames available. Beat the highscores and get achievements for it!
Use tools like crowbar, bolt cutters or lockpicks to help you in your jobs.
- steal from houses, trailers, banks, shops, mansions and more
- use lockpicks, crowbars and other tools to break in
- finish shady jobs for cash and reputation
- drive around seamless sandbox
- buy and steal cars
- buy houses and decorate them
- disguise yourself as an electrician or put on a suit to fool tenants
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce GTX 1050
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Additional Notes: SSD drive or better