Aerofly FS 4 Flight Simulator (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Aerofly FS 4 Flight Simulator. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Aerofly FS 4 is a highly realistic Flight Simulator for beginner, intermediate and professional flight sim pilots. Explore the world of flying with a large fleet of highly detailed aircraft with fully animated and interactive 3D cockpits and custom coded systems. Fly with complex airliners, helicopters, business jets, fighter jets and warbirds, general aviation aircraft, aerobatic stuntplanes and gliders across the photorealistic landscape.
Aerofly FS 4 is a true next generation flight simulator with an easy to use and intuitive user interface as well as custom graphics and physics engines using state of the art technology such as 64bit support, multi-core processing, native Vulkan and Virtual Reality (VR) support, a real time full multibody simulation and complex aerodynamics simulation. World wide coverage of elevation data and base aerial images are included with Aerofly FS 4.
Step into the flight deck of your favorite airliner or enjoy a relaxing cross country flight in a warbird. Discover new places by flying one of the many custom missions or become a virtual airline pilot and choose from tens of thousands of real world airline flights. Track your career progress with the new flight-log feature or try to obtain all achievements in all aircraft categories.
Aerofly FS 4 Features
- Realistic flight and ground physics
- Intuitive user interface with location map and graphical route editor
- Start the flight instantly in a cruise, takeoff or landing configuration;
or on the ground ready for taxi or cold and dark
- Highly detailed and interactive 3D cockpits
- Time-Skip feature to jump ahead in the flight
- Instant replay
- Optional simulated copilot that can fly the aircraft autonomously
- Optional flight assistance features like automatic nav-tuning, automatic lights, caution/warning muting and other quality of life features
- Flight logs, statistics and achievements
- Flight mission presets and custom missions
- Global Air Traffic based on 10,000+ real world flights
- 1200+ custom modeled airports
- High resolution aerial images
- Scenery cultivation: 3D buildings, powerlines, wind-turbines, trees, etc.
- Custom modeled famous landmarks and bridges
- World wide elevation, aerial images and navigation data coverage
- Sloped and curved runways
- Adjustable time of day, visibility, wind, clouds, thermal activity and turbulence
- Real time ground illuminating from aircraft lights and apron flood lights
- Most common joysticks assigned out of the box and ready for your first flight
- Support for multiple joysticks, throttle units, rudder pedals and more
- Full Oculus Rift VR support and full Oculus Touch controller support
- HTC Vive VR support and full Vive Controller support
- TrackIR support
- Support for Saitek Multi Panel, Radio Panel, Switch Panel and Saitek TPM
- Fully interactive 3D cockpits, fully VR hands compatible!
- Highly realistic physics simulation with full multibody simulation
- State of the art real-time flight physics with dynamic computations for airfoil lift, drag and moment based on flap, slat and spoiler positions, propeller wash, ground effect and wing downwash
- Natively simulated wing bending - no animation
- Realistic ground physics with full landing gear compression
- Custom engine simulation based on thermodynamic cycle
- Cold and Dark startups
- Adjustable cockpit lighting and display brightness
- Authentic EFIS displays including electronic checklists in the most modern airliners
- Very high level of system depth and thousands of custom coded aircraft systems
- Caution and warning systems
- Realistic GPWS callouts
- Realistic Autopilot that operate just like the real thing, with full LNAV/VNAV or
managed/selected features, auto-land and mode reversions
- Custom fly-by-wire systems with realistic handling qualities and protections
- FMS programming using MCDU and CDU devices, including IFR procedures like
departures, arrivals and approaches (SIDs, STARs, APPRs)
- King Air C90Gtx
- Learjet 45
- Bombardier Dash8-Q400
- Eurocopter EC135 helicopter
- Robinson R22 helicopter
- Cessna 172
- Baron 58
- Bücker Jungmeister
- P38 Lightning
- F4U Corsair
- Sopwith Camel
- Pitts S-2B
- ASG-29 glider
- Swift S1 glider
To reduce the download size of the base package of Aerofly FS 4 Flight Simulator not all areas of the world share the same ground aerial image resolution. Additional free downloadable content packages (DLCs) are available in the Store to download higher resolution images and more custom modeled airports.
The Aircraft Add-On DLC includes new aircraft such as the A380, 787 Dreamliner, 747 and CRJ-900 airliners.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64bit Versions of Windows 10 / 11
- Processor: Intel or AMD Quad Core CPU ( Intel Core i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 )
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 4.0 or Vulkan compatible 3D graphics card with at least 4 GB of RAM ( NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290 )
- Storage: 100 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard