Adeptus Titanicus: Dominus (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Adeptus Titanicus: Dominus. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
You will have the opportunity to play the purchased game on your personal Steam account through the Family module.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Adeptus Titanicus: Dominus, the 3D turn-based strategy PC game adaptation of Games Workshop’s classic Titan Legions tabletop game, puts you in control of the greatest weapons available to the Imperium of Man, the mighty Titans of the Adeptus Titanicus!
Adeptus Titanicus: Dominus features an exciting single-player campaign story that plays out over 18 missions, single-player Skirmish and Scenarios modes against an AI opponent, and an online Multi-Player mode.
Control a force of Titans
In Dominus, choose to control a force of Titans from the loyalist Legions of Astorum (Warp Runners), Gryphonicus (War Griffons), Crucius (Warmongers) or Osedax (The Cockatrices), or choose from the traitorous Chaos Legions of Mortis (Death Heads), Vulcanum (Dark Fire), Damnosus (Lords of Ruin) and Fureans (Tiger Eyes).
Utilising the tabletop Titan Legions rules system as its foundation, Dominus features an easy-to-play yet deep strategic and tactical experience via its streamlined command system, which sees you and your opponent giving activation orders to your Titans, resulting in fast-paced battles. It successfully marries this strategic play with action sequences as the gargantuan Titans exchange volleys of cannon shots, blistering laser blasts and other epic, super-powered weapons of the far off future!
Easy to play, challenging to master
While luck will play a part as you trade blows with your foe on the futuristic battlefields of the 41st Millennium, your path to victory lies in your army list building and how you manoeuvre your units upon the battlefield. As a commander, you will have access to the most classic, iconic Titan units from the Warhammer 40,000 universe: Warhounds, Reavers and the gigantic Warlord, for both the Imperial and Chaos factions.
A living battlefield
Adeptus Titanicus: Dominus will feature a "living battlefield" that employs unit and battlefield animations to show players the Warhammer 40,000 universe they know and love.
Adeptus Titanicus: Dominus includes the following features:
- Our adaptation of the Titan Legions tabletop rules, streamlined for PC and featuring a direct damage model that highlights the visceral nature of the Warhammer 40,000 universe!
- The iconic Titans from the tabletop game—the Warlord, Reaver, Warhound and their weapon systems, as well as the mighty Banelord Titan of Khorne for Chaos players!
- A single-player campaign story that plays out over 18 missions
- A NEW WAY TO PLAY! We have added an enhanced CAMPAIGN+ mode, in which you can choose your Titans, their armour patterns and their weapon systems for each mission!
- Seven Skirmish/Multi-Player battlefields, with three distinct environments
- A variety of game modes with multiple victory conditions—there is more than one way to win
- 12 fixed-forces scenarios to challenge your skills as Legate of a Maniple of Titans
- Discover the strategic depth underlying the game, with points-based army list building in Skirmish and Multi-Player via the Maniple Builder (now also available in CAMPAIGN+ mode!)
- Close Combat! Engage your foe in deadly close assaults! Equip your Titans with Power Fists, Power Claws or Chain Fists—sacrificing ranged attack power for brutal hand-to-hand combat damage!
- Stress (suppression)—an additional layer of tactical concern
- Cinematic Camera option (which can be turned on and off to your preference)
- Destructible terrain features—watch buildings collapse as stray weapons fire obliterates their structural integrity
- Four Loyalist Legios and four Chaos Legios to choose from
Membraine Studios is a small indie team based in Sydney, Australia. The team is Glenn Osmond-McLeod and Mark Sheppard—both avid tabletop gamers and indie developers with more than 20 years game development experience between them. In recent years, Membraine has focused on the turn-based strategy genre.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 850 (or equivalent)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space