A Wake Inn (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game A Wake Inn. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
A Wake Inn is a PC VR horror game with elements of action, storytelling, exploration and puzzles.
Explore gloomy passages on a wheelchair, with an immersive control system complying it's limitations and difficulties. You won't be alone - mysterious Doctor Finnegan, owner of the estate, will accompany you through your shortwave transmitter. On your way you'll find many other items - some useful to move forward, some that can give you a hint about this place and it's former inhabitants. The hotel is occupied by other dolls similar to you, but they have no friendly intentions - they're raging and deadly, so try to avoid them. Fight when there’s no other way around.
You wake up as a human sized doll in an abandoned, retro style hotel, where apparently something bad happened in the past. And strange machinery definitely had something to do with it - you're the one to find out what is your role in this history. Who you are? How did you find yourself in this creepy place? Remains left by former residents may be some clue - but can you link them, build a true picture of the past, and decide your own fate?
- Immersive wheelchair control system - just sit on a chair and use controllers to move your wheels, alternatively use teleport or joystick to move more smoothly around the locations.
- Interactive items, like a shortwave transmitter which allows you to keep in touch with the mysterious character that’s leading you through the game, a flashlight that lights up the darkness of hotel passages (but only if you have the batteries), radio with custom stations, or the cinema room, where you can screen movies from reels you found around the hotel.
- Unique immersive inventory system - store collected items in the interactive container and manage its space to fit all necessary equipment.
- Environmental storytelling based in an old art deco hotel designed in detail.
- Dynamic, physic driven enemies, who can be avoided by sneaking mechanics, or taken down with melee weapons.
- Moody soundtrack and sound design referring to classics of horror.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Core i5-7500 / Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 980 or AMD R9 390
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
1. After purchase, expect a message from the seller:
a) full access to the email to which the account was registered
b) full access to the new account
2.Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
3.Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
4.Install and start the application, login with your Account name and Password that the Site-Games.Com sent.
5. The game will be in the Library section. Click Install and follow the Steam instructions.