A Rogue Escape (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game A Rogue Escape. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
Evade capture in a giant crawling mech.
Your plan was simple: steal a giant, crawling mech, also known as a Nauticrawl, evade capture, and make a break for freedom. Find clues to unravel your whereabouts, but know - this is only the first of your many problems... this hunk of metal was never meant to be operated by your kind.
Experiment with everything.
To go further, you will have to explore the giant machine from top to bottom to learn the steps necessary to make it move. Pull levers, flip switches, and experiment with everything. But beware of what other dangers lie beyond the horizon…
A familiar adventure re-imagined for VR.
A Rogue Escape is a more tactile, experience-driven VR re-imagination of Spare Parts Oasis' first title: Nauticrawl. The player anticipated VR adventure offers a new and highly immersive experience for new and existing fans alike!
- Test your intuition by mastering 5 distinct control centers within the Nauticrawl
- In-game adjustable floor for players of all heights
- Designed for Oculus Rift S, Oculus Quest 1 & 2, HTC Vive, and Valve Index
- Playable in 9 languages
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4590/AMD Ryzen 3 1200, FX4350 or greater.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 4 GB/AMD Radeon R9 290 or greater.