2076 - Midway Multiverse (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game 2076 - Midway Multiverse. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
THE ULTIMATE SPACE COMBAT SIMULATION
Paying homage to classic side-scrolling shooters, “2076: Midway Multiverse” offers the ultimate space combat simulation experience. Take command of your starship and fight waves of enemies that will -literally- attack you from every possible angle. Get the most out of your Virtual Reality device and explore the remotest sites of the multiverse as you try to free the galaxy from the tyranny of the Nazi Galactic Empire.
After the events that took place in "1976: Back to Midway", we find ourselves trapped in the year 2021 along with Dr. Ivanovich inside the Quantum Simulator. When it seems that we’re condemned to spend the rest of our days there, Dr. Novichiva -an alternative version of Dr. Ivanovich- shows up through a space-time breach, holding us responsible for the greatest threat the multiverse has ever faced.
Our constant back and forth through space-time has altered the infinite parallel realities, whose very existence we ignored. As a consequence, in a high percentage of these multiverses, Hitler not only won World War II, but has ended up expanding his power to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. The allied resistance in universe C-139, commanded by dr. Novichiva, has managed to eliminate thousands of versions of Hitler in their respective multiverses, but some of them are still on the warpath.
- 13 story-mode levels filled with humor.
- Manipulate the environment: Hit, grab, move, shoot, ... Everything is possible in the multiverse.
- 3 levels of difficulty: To satisfy the most casual player as well as those looking for a real challenge.
- 18 immersion zones.
- 100 missions.
- More than 200 aircraft upgrades.
- Tons of action; enjoy infinite retries.
- Compatible with Vive, Oculus, and WMR.
- Compatible with motion simulators.
Dr. Novichiva needs our help. The entire multiverse needs our help. Will you be able to defeat the Nazis once again and restore peace to the infinite quantum realities? There’s only one way to find out...
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4590 or AMD FX 8350 or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970/AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or greater
- Storage: 4 GB available space
1. After purchase, expect a message from the seller:
a) full access to the email to which the account was registered
b) full access to the new account
2.Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
3.Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
4.Install and start the application, login with your Account name and Password that the Site-Games.Com sent.
5. The game will be in the Library section. Click Install and follow the Steam instructions.