Account with X-Plane 11 (Steam)
ABOUT THIS GAME
The future of flight simulation is now.
X-Plane 11 is the detailed, realistic, and modern simulator you’ve been waiting for.
New in X-Plane 11
A completely redesigned, intuitive user interface that makes setting up and editing your flight a breeze.
Consistently usable 3-D cockpits and stunningly high-resolution exterior models for all included aircraft.
A new effects engine for lighting, sounds, and explosions.
Realistic avionics: all planes are IFR-ready right out of the gate.
Busy, “living” airports with pushback tugs and roaming fuel trucks, able to service both your aircraft and the simulator’s AI planes.
New buildings & roads to better simulate European cities
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3, i5, or i7 CPU with 2 or more cores, or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11-capable video card from NVIDIA or AMD w/512 MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: Default
- Additional Notes: The disk requirements are based on how many world scenery areas are downloaded. Minimum with one scenery area is 20 GB . Additional scenery areas can be downloaded at no charge at any time after purchase