Horace (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Horace. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
This masterpiece from Paul Helman and Sean Scapelhorn is a classic platformer that tells an emotional and surprisingly rich tale of self-discovery peppered with nostalgic popular culture references that will bring a smile to any gamer who enjoys the 8 and 16 bit era!
An unmissable tale of a small robot on a big adventure!
Made by just two people, Horace offers over 15 hours of exciting platforming and pushes the boundaries of the genre with profound storytelling and quirky and nostalgic pop culture references! A game made by videogame lovers for videogame lovers!
- “A frankly gorgeous-looking pixel art platform adventure game” Kotaku UK
- 9/10 "Might very well be the best platformer of 2019" Cub3d
- “Horace’s heartwarming narrative pushes you through the hardcore gameplay, and the high quality aesthetic and music burns themselves into your brain” Escapist Magazine
- 9/10 “Definitely one of the best Indie titles I have played this year” Demon Gaming
- 9.5/10 “This is one of the best games of 2019 and one of the best independent games I have ever played” Way too many games
- 8.5/10 "Manages to offer his own personal reading of the platform genre, surprisingly walking the streets of narration" Multiplayer.it
- 8/10 "Unique, unsettling and surprising title". Everyeye.it
- “Brilliantly exceeds expectations” PDVG
- “Is a treat, and very well worth getting hold of” Get Indie Gaming
Adventure through hours and hours of varied gameplay, dubbed by many as Indie GOTY 2019! Overcome 2D platforming challenges with a unique twist, unlock new metroidvania inspired robot abilities, enjoy plenty of retro-inspired mini games and reunite Horace with his family.
A charming single player narrative that will make you laugh, cry and cheer!
Watch this hand-crafted, cinematic story unfold.
Stunning 2D pixel worlds made by just two people inspired by the ‘golden age’ of UK software development.
Meet dozens of weird and wonderful characters.
Bond with every character you meet and find Horace’s family.
Mind bending platforming puzzles.
Unlock new metroidvania inspired abilities and defy the laws of physics to overcome all obstacles.
Take on thrilling and difficult boss battles.
Each a refreshing take on the boss battle formula until the game's stunning conclusion!
Revisit arcade classics from the 90s!
Play retro inspired mini games which have been perfectly interwoven into the narrative!
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Any DX12 graphics card
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any, onboard