Fear the Dark Unknown: Chloe (New Steam Account Global)
You get your own completely new account with the game Fear the Dark Unknown: Chloe. It is possible to change all access to your Account Steam + EMail. Full access.
After payment you will receive access to your account and access to email, on which the account was registered.
No one has installed the game on the account before. Brand new account.
WARNING: Fear the Dark Unknown Chloe is the Chloe's campaign included in the original Fear the Dark Unknown game. If you own Fear the Dark Unknown you don't need Fear the Dark Unknown Chloe.
"It is said that our worst fears come from within. But... What if there were a greater fear than we are capable of conceiving? What if that terror were much closer than we think? Suffering is the only way. Fear is a necessary evil."
What kind of curse does the Beresford mansion keep inside? For 200 years its inhabitants have suffered the consequences of an unknown shadow, a dark being who walks among us, and whose existence extends beyond what we imagine.
Now Chloe will face the ultimate test of her live. She will know the true horror. The despair of a daughter. The clock is ticking and the survival game can no longer be stopped.
Fear the Dark Unknown transports you to the great survival horror classics of the 90's.
Fixed camera system that enhances the feeling of being immense in a true horror movie. Face a multitude of challenges, certain deaths and enemies of various kinds that will force you not to waste a bullet.
Face them, hide or even flee from them.
All mixed with a wealth of puzzles, integrated into the story, which will allow you to learn more details of the Beresford mansion and the Dark Unknown.
- Enjoy more than 15 hours playing.
- Four difficulty levels for combat, from those who want a ride to those who enjoy suffering with each combat.
- Choose between your four weapons and don't waste a bullet. Survival is your main goal, and it's not easy.
- Thoroughly examine every room. You never know where you are going to find that object that will give you the key to continue your adventure.
- Discover the Beresford mansion and its inhabitants throughout its 200 years of life. You can visit it at different times, and remember that to find out all its secrets is to know yourself.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 (3.2 GHz) / AMD A8-7600 (3.1 GHz)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 750 Ti / AMD Radeon R7 265
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 12 GB available space